Services for the regions
To help businesses and organisations in regional areas meet their WorkCover, WorkSafe and DMIRS requirements, CHP conduct annual road-trips through regional WA. We have a fully accredited, spacious and air-conditioned mobile hearing test facility that is ideally suited to provide onsite hearing testing at your workplace.
Onsite OHS services
As well as mobile hearing tests in regional areas, popular services include onsite lung function testing (spirometry), vision screening, noise surveys, isocyanate assessments (spray painter health monitoring), health surveillance and medical assessments.
FIFO audiometric testing and health surveillance
CHP has years of experience in providing fly-in, fly-out audiometric testing and health assessment services for remote locations and mine sites in WA. Our ability to provide these services onsite, allows bulk testing of employees over short time frames, making it easier for you to manage your OHS legislative compliance.
Our mobile hearing testing services can save you valuable time, money, and workplace disruption.
Where does our mobile hearing test facility go?
The CHP mobile hearing test truck travels through the following regional areas every year, including towns in between based on demand:
- Wheat belt – Merredin, Northam, Wagin, Narrogin, Katanning, Moora, Mullewa
- SouthWest WA – Bunbury, Busselton, Margaret River, Collie, Albany, Denmark, Mount Barker
- Pilbara – Port Hedland, South Hedland, Karratha, Onslow, Newman, Tom Price
- Mid West – Geraldton, Carnamah, Chapman Valley, Morowa, Mt Magnet, Meekatharra
- Gascoyne – Carnarvon, Exmouth, Shark Bay,
- West Kimberley – Broome, Derby, Fitzroy Crossing, Wyndham
Regional mobile hearing tests – 2019
Our regional WA road trip dates for next year are as follows:
- South West, Great Southern and Wheat Belt – March/April 2019
- Pilbara and West Kimberley – August/September 2019